1. Riders must wear a fastened helmet (certified recommended), appropriate shoes, clothing and have an undamaged scooter. The ISA has a strict “No helmet NO riding” policy.
2. An appropriate first aider / medical staff must be onsite at all times. Make sure you know where and who they are.
3. All accidents are recorded and reported to the ISA or national association. If you are injured please stop riding and report to medical staff.
4. A rider is responsible for their health and can only ride if they are fit and well. Any rider that is coming back from a known injury may be asked by the organizer to produce a doctor’s note proving they are medically fit to compete.
5. All riders must be aware and understand the skatepark rules and safety measures.
6. The organizer must do a risk assessment or ensure the skatepark has one. However, if a riders notices any dangers then they are to stop riding and report to an official.
7. It’s the competition organizers responsibility to have initiatives for continuous safety improvements, adding additional measures where appropriate and ensuring safety is never compromised. However, if you feel the skatepark is unsafe then please stop riding and advise an official.
8. The competition organizer will conform to the safety standards of the skatepark or venue, and that of any national law.
9. If a rider feels they are being placed in danger then they should not ride and are to report the matter to the organiser. The ISA is not a competition organiser and therefore it’s the competition organizers responsibility to be reactive to any concerns towards a rider’s safety.
10. Riders are never to ride beyond their limitation. If an organizer or an ISA official feels a rider is not pro level they should be removed from the competition.
11. Riders are to abide by the ISA rules and ride on good condition, non-faulty stunt scooter.
12. Riders are to complete a competition waiver release form stating they understand the rules, code of conduct and dangers of competing.
13. A competition organizer will not tolerate abusive, aggressive or inappropriate behaviour from anyone.
14. Riders will not ride under the consumption of illegal substances, drugs/narcotics, alcohol or ANY substance which may affect a riders ablity.
A event and/or riders may be removed from the ISA championship or have action taken against them for compromising safety.