POSTPONED – European and North American Championships

Due to the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and more and more cities/countries going into lockdown, the ISA has decided to postpone the European and North American Championships until later this year.

The virus is now classed by the World Health Organization as a global pandemic, and as the welfare and safety of riders, staff and the entire scooter community is our top priority, it is therefore necessary that the ISA reacts accordingly.

We are currently working with all competition organizers to schedule all qualifying events and the regional finals within Europe and North America. We will announce the rescheduled date as soon as we have more information.

The Austalasian Championship is not affected and continues as normal.